Wondering what to do with all those glorious pretzel M&Ms? You know I have a weakness for chocolate covered pretzels and so it should come as no surprise that a pretzel M&Ms cookie recipe would be one that gets me excited for dessert! If you’re not a fan of the pretzel M&Ms this recipe could be easily adapted to your favorite M&Ms. One thing is for sure, these cookies will be a hit!
I’ve always had a love for baking. My mom taught me well. I remember learning how to measure flour correctly, how to watch the timer so they don’t burn and how to lick the batter. That was my favorite part. Baking for me is relaxing. I think it’s because I can combine all these ingredients in a short amount of time, and then amazingly they form into something completely different that I love!
I hope you enjoy this simple recipe!Print
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Pretzel M&M candies
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line your baking sheets with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 375-degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars. Add the extracts and stir.
- Sift in the flour, salt and baking soda and mix to combine. Beat in the eggs until the mixture is creamy.
- Stir in the Pretzel M&M candies and mini chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto your prepared pans.
- Bake 9-11 minutes until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to completely cool.
And here’s another picture because I just could not resist! If you’re in the mood for a delicious cookie with a salty sweet twist, try these out!