- 1 – 12 oz box rotini
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 T. Italian seasoning mix
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup each of three different colored bell peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Boil one 12 oz. box of rotini until it is al dente (approx. 9 minutes) and drain.
- Make your Italian dressing by whisking together 1 cup olive oil, 1/3 cup white wine vinegar and 3 Tablespoons Italian seasoning mix.
- While the cooked pasta is still warm, pour on the dressing and mix well.
- Drain one can of chickpeas and add to the pasta.
- Add 1/4 cup each of chopped bell peppers in three different colors, sliced black olives, diced red onion and chopped fresh basil.
- Add 12 sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Mix well and keep refrigerated until serving.
- Category: Side Dish