This traditional ramen noodle salad is a quick and simple recipe that makes a delicious, healthy lunch or side dish for a potluck. It is made in less than 15 minutes, with a homemade oriental dressing.
- 3 oz. Beef Ramen Noodles
- 16 oz. pre-cut coleslaw
- 2.25 oz slivered almonds
- 4 oz. toasted sunflower seeds
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 pkg. Ramen Beef Seasoning Packet
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Prep: Open the ramen noodles and set aside the seasoning packet. Break up the noodles and toast with the almonds for about 10 minutes in a 350˚ F oven. Toss half way through. Let cool completely.
- Dressing: Whisk together all the salad dressing ingredients together in a small bowl
- Combine: Toss together all ingredients including the dressing. Serve.
Make Ahead: This recipe stores well in the refrigerator for up to one day. You can make it ahead!
- Serving Size: 1/3 Cup
- Calories: 303
- Sugar: 11.3
- Sodium: 145.3
- Fat: 21.5
- Carbohydrates: 25.3
- Protein: 6.2
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Ramen Noodle Salad, Chinese Salad