- 20 oz of frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 Tablespoon apricot brandy
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- Drain the thawed raspberries over a bowl to reserve the raspberry juice.
- Combine juice, cornstarch and sugar in a sauce pan over medium heat. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Let boil until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat. Fold in the nutmeg and brandy. Stir in the raspberries.
Stir the raspberries every few minutes to encourage them to release their juices. If you find you don’t have a full cup you can add water to the juice.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: raspberry sauce recipe, how to make raspberry sauce, raspberry sauce with frozen raspberries