Easy baked ravioli casserole made with ground beef, pasta and spinach. You can make ahead this recipe for an easy weeknight meal!
- 16 oz of pasta
- 1 (10 oz) package of frozen spinach
- 1/2 Cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Pound ground beef
- 1/2 Cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 32 oz your favorite pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F.
- Cook pasta to al dente in boiling water. At the same time cook spinach according to the package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef with onion and garlic. Stir in pasta sauce and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine cooked spinach, cooked pasta, bread crumbs, cheese and eggs. Spread evenly on greased 9×13 baking pan. Top with meat pasta sauce mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
If making this ahead or removing from freezer, you will need to adjust your baking time.
- Category: Casserole
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: ravioli casserole, how to make ravioli casserole, ravioli casserole recipe, ground beef casserole