Easy pumpkin pie recipe from scratch made with pumpkin pie spice and evaporated milk.
- (2) 9″ unbaked pie crusts (find my pie crust recipe here)
- 4 eggs
- 29 oz (1lb, 13 oz) canned pumpkin
- 2/3 C brown sugar
- 3/4 C white sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 (13oz) cans evaporated milk
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- In mixer, mix the following in order of ingredients.
- Pour the mix into two pie crusts.
- Bake 15 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Without opening the oven, reduce the temperature to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 45 minutes.
The nutrition information is based on the pie filling only. To find the pie crust nutrition information, visit here.