Easy chicken and rice recipe that is the perfect comfort food on a cool day.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (or 1 1/4 cups homemade condensed soup)
- 1 can cream of celery soup (or 1 1/4 cups homemade condensed soup)
- 2 cups uncooked brown rice
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups flavorful vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- Rinse 2 cups of brown rice and drain.
- Grease a 13×9 pan and pour the rice in the bottom. Top with 5 defrosted boneless, skinless, chicken breasts.
- Combine 2 cups water, 2 cups vegetable broth and 1 can each (or 2 1/2 cups homemade) of condensed cream of mushroom and cream of celery soup.
- Pour the broth/soup mixture all over the chicken and rice.
- Cover the entire pan with foil and place into a 350 oven for 80 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake another 10-15 minutes until golden.
- Category: Main