This simple homemade granola recipe is the best ever! Make it in under 45 minutes for a healthy snack!
- 5 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup instant dry milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 T. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine 5 cups of oats, 1 cup flour, 1 cup dry milk and 1 tsp. salt.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together 1/2 cup melted coconut oil, 1/2 cup warm water, 1/2 cup dark brown sugar and 1 Tablespoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Slowly pour the oil mixture into your bowl of dry ingredients and stir until it is evenly moistened.
- Spread it all onto an ungreased 12×17 pan and bake 30 minutes, flipping it over at least three times throughout the baking time with a spatula. The granola is done when you see the oats clump and turn golden brown all the way around. .
- When cooled, add in nuts, seeds, ,coconut, chocolate or dried fruits
- Category: Snack