Simple macaroni salad made with crisp vegetables and a homemade creamy sauce.
- 8 oz macaroni, fully cooked and cooled
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Boil the macaroni. Let cool.
- Chop the vegetables and place in large bowl. Add cooled macaroni and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Combine with vegetables and macaroni.
- Refrigerate overnight and serve chilled.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Combine
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: simple macaroni salad, macaroni salad with sweetened condensed milk, how to make macaroni salad