Homemade crockpot cranberry sauce combining orange juice, fresh cranberries, sugars and cinnamon.
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup white sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup orange juice
- 1/2 Cup water
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- Combine all ingredients except the cranberries in the crockpot. Stir well.
- Add cranberries and evenly coat.
- Turn on the crockpot to high for 3 hours, stirring the cranberries every hour.
- After three hours on high, mash the cranberries. Continue to heat on high with the lid off, for 45 minutes.
- Let cool and transfer to serving dish.
Make this the day before Thanksgiving. The house will smell amazing and you’ll have something finished!
- Category: side
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crockpot cranberry sauce, slow cooker cranberry sauce, best cranberry sauce