A hearty and flavorful slow cooker vegetable beef soup made with carrots, potatoes, celery, stew meat and frozen vegetables.
- 1 lb boneless round steak, cubed
- 1 (14 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 3 Cups water
- 3 teaspoons of Better Than Bouillon Beef Base
- 1/2 teaspoon of basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 1/2 Cups frozen vegetables
- Prepare and chop meat, potatoes, onions, celery and carrots and add to the crockpot. Add remaining ingredients to crockpot, except for the frozen vegetables.
- Cook on high for 6 hours. Add frozen vegetables and stir. Cook on high 2 more hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
Keywords: slow cooker vegetable beef soup, homemade vegetable soup, easy vegetable soup, homemade vegetable beef soup