Delicious s’mores dip, made at home! Using fluffy marshmallows, Hershey’s chocolate and graham crackers, this baked oven appetizer dip is perfect for family!
- Four Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars
- Graham Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray the round pan with spray butter.
- Add a layer of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars.
- Place a layer of marshmallows.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 4 – 5 minutes or until the marshmallows are toasted.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: smores dip, how to make s'mores in the oven, s'mores dip recipe