This dessert recipe could not be easier! Make oven-baked s’mores dip in your favorite baking dish using fluffy marshmallows and melted chocolate, dipped with crispy graham crackers. No campfire required!
- milk chocolate bars
- large marshmallows
- graham crackers
*This recipe does not have exact measurements because you can make it in any size pan.
- Prep: Preheat the oven to a 450˚ F oven and grease your baking dish.
- First Layer: Add a layer of milk chocolate to your baking dish.
- Second Layer: Place a layer of marshmallows.
- Bake: Bake in the preheated oven for 4 – 5 minutes or until the marshmallows are toasted.
- Cool: Let cool for 10 minutes.
Baking Dish: You can use any size baking dish. This is a rich dessert, so I like a smaller pan for my family of four. However, if serving a crowd, I like to make it in a 9×13 baking dish.
What to serve with: Graham crackers are the traditional favorite. However, potato chips, pretzel crisps, Ritz crackers and even strawberries are delicious with this dip!
Chocolate: You can use any kind of chocolate to melt. I prefer Hershey’s milk chocolate bars. However, baking chips of all flavors would be delicious.
- Serving Size: 1 Bite
- Calories: 99
- Sugar: 11.7
- Sodium: 38.7
- Fat: 1.8
- Carbohydrates: 19.9
- Protein: .9
- Cholesterol: 1.3
Keywords: smores dip, how to make s'mores in the oven, s'mores dip recipe