Creamy alfredo sauce make this spinach and chicken casserole and favorite!
- 6 cooked chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 Cans alfredo sauce
- 4 TB pesto
- 2 TB olive oil
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- 2 Bags fresh spinach
- 2 lbs penne pasta
- Bring a pot of water to boiling and cook the pasta per the directions on the box.
- Drizzle olive oil into a pan on the stove and cook the chicken through. Remove and cut into bite size pieces.
- In the same hot pan, add the garlic and saute for 1 minutes. Add one bag of spinach and saute until withered. Set aside with the chicken. Saute the remaining bag of spinach until wilted.
- Once the pasta is drained, place it back into the large stockpot. Add the chicken, spinach and garlic.
- Add the alfredo sauce and pesto and stir until incorporated.
- Spoon into two 9×13 pans that have been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If freezing, let thaw before cooking. Bake 1 hour on 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Category: main course