Moist strawberry bread recipe that is out of this world!
- 3 eggs
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Cups flour
- 1 Cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 TB cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 Cups crashed fresh strawberries (a little over one pound)
- 1/2 Cups nuts (Optional, as I didn’t use them.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease two bread loaf pans.
- Mix together in a bowl, flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- Crush the strawberries to make two cups of berries. (I used the mixer.)
- In an empty mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together.
- Add the oil and vanilla and beat again.
- Mix in the dry ingredients.
- Add the strawberries and the nuts. Mix well.
- Pour into two 9x5x3 inch loaf pans.
- Bake for one hour at 350 degrees fahrenheit. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans.
Nutrition information is based on nuts not being used in the recipe.
- Category: Dessert