Creamy broccoli and cheese dip appetizer using Velveeta, broccoli and sautéd onions. This recipe can be made using the stove top or slow cooker.
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1/2 Cup onion, diced
- 10 oz frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 4 oz can of mushrooms, drained
- 1 Can of cream of mushroom soup
- 16 oz Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- corn chips scoop for serving
- Melt butter in pan on medium heat over stove top. Sauté chopped onion in the melted butter until transparent.
- Add the remaning ingredients and cook on low until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with corn chip scoops.
Slow Cooker Instructions: Sauté onions in butter until onions are transparent. Add all ingredients to slow cooker. Heat on low for one hour or until cheese is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
Nutrional information does not include corn chips.
Keywords: broccoli cheese dip, hot broccoli cheese dip, broccoli cheese dip velveeta