Easy cold spinach dip recipe made with greek yogurt, parmesan cheese and water chestnuts. Super creamy, this is the best cold dip recipe you can make ahead.
- 10 oz. box of frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 7 oz. container of Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup quality mayonnaise
- 4 oz. can sliced water chestnuts, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cracked black pepper
- Defrost your box of spinach overnight in the refrigerator or do a quick thaw using the microwave.
- Drain out as much of the water from the spinach as you can.
- In a large bowl, add your drained spinach, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, 7 oz. container of Greek yogurt, 3/4 cup mayonnaise, chopped 4 oz. can of sliced water chestnuts, two chopped garlic cloves, 1/2 cup shredded carrot, 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives, 1 tsp. each of salt, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce and some cracked black pepper to taste.
- Stir all the ingredients together. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
This is best served on salty tortilla chips or toasted bread.
Keywords: cold spinach dip recipe, best spinach dip, greek yogurt spinach dip