Make chocolate covered pretzels by melting the chocolate in the microwave! It could not be an easier or faster treat for Christmas!
Snyder’s Old Tyme Pretzels
- Melt chocolate in the microwave. Place about 1 cup of chips in a microwave safe dish. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir the melted chocolate. Microwave again for 30 more seconds. Remove from microwave and stir for about 15 to 20 seconds to completely melt chocolate.
- If chocolate is still not fully melted, microwave at 15 second increments, stirring in between.
- Dip pretzels into chocolate with fork and tap to remove excess chocolate.
- Place pretzel on waxed paper to dry.
- Add sprinkle or other toppings before melting chocolate cools.
- Calories: 100