A soft cookie with the delicious crunch of M&Ms.
- 2 sticks of butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs, large
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups of peanut butter M&Ms, Valentine’s Day Colors
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Beat together butter and the sugar until smooth and well mixed.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix together flour, baking soda and salt. Slowly add to butter mixture mixing well.
- Add the M&Ms and chocolate chips and mix well, again.
- Place the batter into the 9×13 pan that is lined with parchment paper. Pat down until smooth and even. Top with extra M&Ms and chocolate chips.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes or until cooked through. You will want to put foil on top of the cookies 2/3 of the way through the baking process to avoid the cookie bars from getting too brown. Enjoy!