- 1 pound ground venison
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup very finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1–2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 large egg
- Combine all ingredients at once and mix them with a large spoon or your hands.
- Roll the meat mixture into 24 small 1-inch balls and place them into a 24 count ungreased mini muffin tin.
- Bake your venison meatballs for 15 minutes at 375˚ F.
- When fully cooked and have an internal temperature of 165˚ F remove from oven. Allow the meatballs to cool for a couple minutes before spooning them out onto a paper towel or plating them with sauce or noodles.
If you’d like to cook the meatballs within the sauce, simmer them until they have an internal temperature of 165 degrees. After that, you can keep them simmering on low until dinner. Your kitchen will smell amazing!
The onions in the recipe may have a slight crunch in the meatball if you bake them right away. If you want to avoid this, simply sauté your chopped onion in oil first before adding to the recipe.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: venison meatballs