This recipe makes the most juicy and fall off the bone tender venison steak in only two hours!
- 2–5 pounds of frozen bone-in venison steaks
- 2–5 Tablespoons of onion soup mix or favorite seasoning (1 Tablespoon per pound)
- 1 – 14.5 oz. can of beef broth
- Remove butcher paper or plastic wrapping from frozen venison and place inside the pot.
- Sprinkle over one Tablespoon of onion soup mix per pound of meat.
- Pour one 14.5 oz. can of quality beef broth into the inner pot and lock the lid.
- Press the “Manual” button using high pressure and set the time for 90 minutes.
- When the 90 minutes are up, allow the instant pot to come to natural pressure release.
- When the float valve drops, open the lid and remove the meat.
- Serve alongside roasted vegetables or your favorite sides.
- Category: Venison
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 427
- Sugar: .6
- Sodium: 335.8
- Fat: 8.7
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Protein: 78.9
- Cholesterol: 285.7
Keywords: instant pot venison steak