Welcome to Cleverly Simple! I’m so glad you’re here!
I started this website to help friends and family keep in touch way back in 2010 but over the years it's become so much more! Here you’ll find my favorite simple recipes (you can search my extensive catalog of recipes here) and my frugal DIY adventures. To add to all of that, we bought an 1800's farmhouse and renovated it into our dream house.
If you’re new here make sure to sign up for free email updates to keep in touch.
I’m so glad you’re here! Welcome!
HERE'S A LITTLE ABOUT ME:
- I live in Ohio.
- I am a Buckeye Fan even though I attended Miami University (of Ohio!)
- I love Ice Cream especially Peanut Butter n’ Chip from UDF
- I once went 1 year without missing ice cream even one day.
- I have one brother and one sister.
- I am over 30 (ah!)
- My husband is a lawyer (the nice kind) and we recently renovated my family's homestead farmhouse.
- I have two kiddos!
- I started couponing in 2009 so I could stay home with my first child.
- I'm the sixth generation to live our house - my kids are the seventh.
- I hate to cut coupons.
- I always wanted to live in Texas so in 2004 I moved there.
- I met my husband, dated, got engaged and got married, all within 7 months.
- I break out in hives when I’m cold. (really.)
- I was on Young Life Staff for 5ish years.
- I am fascinated with the genealogy of my family and have spent a lot of time researching old records and pictures.
- I taught 6th grade Social Studies before I had my son.
- I get cranky when I’m hungry.
- I was a cheerleader in high school and our school colors were brown and gold. (it’s as purty as it sounds)
- I love breakfast and often eat it for dinner.
- I wish I had curly hair.
- I am fascinated with the Amish.
- I like to bake my own bread (in the bread machine)
- I have 5 outdoor vests in 5 different colors.
- I once lived near a beach.
- I now live surrounded by corn fields. (and that’s how I prefer it.)
CLEVERLY SIMPLE CONTRIBUTOR