Grilled Pizza recipes are everywhere online, yet I had never tried one. I was a little nervous to use my go to pizza dough recipe, in the fear that it would be pizza “go” down into the grill. So I grabbed a take and bake cheese pizza from Aldi ($4.99!) to make this grilled pizza recipe. This is PERFECT for a hot summer day. Who wants to heat up the oven when you can do an even better job on the grill!?
This coming Sunday, we’re having friends over who are part of the Young Life committee. We’re making dinner and I plan to make this again. We can customize the pizzas and I won’t have to heat up the kitchen. This is a grilled pizza recipe you must try!
[print_this]Grilled Pizza Recipe
from Lynette’s Kitchen @ Cleverly Simple
Take n’ Bake Pizza w/ Cheese
Your favorite toppings
1. Top your take n’ bake pizza with your favorite toppings.
2. Heat the grill to medium heat.
3. Place your pizza on the grill and close the lid.
4. After 5 minutes, check your pizza. When the bottom crust is a golden brown, remove from grill very carefully.
5. Let pizza cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!