I know I’ve found the best pumpkin pie recipe. I’ve been eating it every year for my entire life. Every year for my birthday I blow out my candles atop a pumpkin pie. It’s that good. Here’s the recipe that’s gotten me through decades (ah!) of birthdays. I love it. I love it.
This pumpkin pie has just enough spice with a bit of a sweetness that will have everyone asking for more. It’s also SO easy to make. Here’s the recipe for you! This recipe make two pumpkin pies.
- (2) 9" unbaked pie crusts
- 4 eggs
- 29 oz (1lb, 13 oz) pumpkin (I recommend Libby's)
- ⅔ C brown sugar
- ¾ C white sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 (13oz) cans evaporated milk
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- In mixer, mix the following in order of ingredients.
- Pour the mix into two pie crusts.
- Bake 15 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Without opening the oven, reduce the temperature to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 45 minutes.
Look for another great pie recipe? Learn how to cook Apple Pie here!