Take Ritz Crackers with peanut butter and dip them in chocolate. What do you get? Quite possibly the easiest, and yummiest Christmas treat! The only thing that gives it a run for the money in the easy department is the Chocolate Covered Pretzels I shared here.
My son has his Christmas play for pre-school this Friday. He’s a mouse. Squeek! I’m to bring a dozen cookies, so I decided to rebel and bring these. I made them while the 1 year old and 3 year old were eatting breakfast. That’s how easy and fast these are!
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Delights
Ritz Crackers (I tried the snowflakes this year but the round will work just as well.)
Part 1 Directions:
1. Make a Ritz sandwich. Take 2 Ritz Crackers and add the peanut butter to the middle. You don’t need very much peanut butter in the middle as pictured.
This is a great step to do with your kids. It’s also a great thing to make around lunch time. Multi-task!
Part 2 Directions: (The Chocolate Part)
1. Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute.
2. Stir. Microwave for 20 seconds more.
3. Stir vigorously until all chocolate is melted.
(For more detail, visit here where I share how I melt the chocolate when making the pretzels.)
4. Dip the Ritz Sandwich into the chocolate.
5. Tap. Tap. Tap. This smooths the chocolate and helps you save it as well.
Part 3 Directions: (The Patient Part)
1. Lay the chocolate covered Ritz cracker sandwiches on wax paper.
2. Add sprinkles.
I was a bit disappointed that you could not see the snowflake shape under the chocolate. Therefore, I decided to embrace the shape and go with green sprinkles because I think they’re such a pretty color.
This recipe is seriously so easy and DELICIOUS ! I guarantee they’ll be the hit of the party.
If you like this recipe, please pin it!
More Cleverly Simple Christmas Recipes