The Best Easy BBQ Chicken Dip Recipe
This is one of my all time favorite dips because it is SO easy! It was first introduced to me by my friend Michelle. This dip is fabulous because you can use leftover chicken. The remainder of the ingredients we typically have on hand. It’s the best dip for those that don’t like spicy, but love the sweet and salty taste of BBQ.
And if you’re looking for a kick, check back tomorrow when I share my favorite chicken dip recipe that packs a punch!
Homemade Easy BBQ Chicken Dip
From Lynette’s Kitchen @ CleverlySimple.com
1 Pkg. (8 oz) Cream Cheese, Softened
1 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1 TB Milk
Pinch of Garlic Powder
Pinch Cayenne Pepper (optional)
1 Cooked Chicken Breast, Shredded
2 TB Sliced Green Onion
1. In bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed until fluffy.
2. Add cheddar cheese, milk, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Beat until combined.
3. Spread mixture into a greased pie plate.
4. Spoon a layer of BBQ sauce. Spread across top.
5. Sprinkle with Chicken and Onion.
6. Baked at 350 degree F for 15 – 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
7. Serve warm with crackers.
Tips: I’ve used canned chicken and it’s just a yummy!
More Super Bowl Dips: