Spaghetti Pie Recipe
Easy spaghetti pie. It’s the name of the most wonderful leftover makeover around. Anyone else find that they are absolutely terrible at measuring those skinny and long noodles? There I am with WAY too many noodles than we even need for leftovers. And let’s not talk about the fact that sometimes you want a twist on a family frugal recipe.
That’s where this spaghetti pie recipe comes in. First of all, it’s so easy to make. Secondly, it feels like an entirely different meal. Thirdly, it uses up all those noodles.
Last week I made this for my in-laws when they arrived to visit during the Thanksgiving holiday. It was a hit!Print
Traditional spaghetti pie that can be made with leftovers.
- 8 oz cooked spaghetti
- 2 TB Margarine
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Beaten Eggs
- 1 Cup Ricotta (or cottage cheese)
- 2 Cups Spaghetti Sauce (Like this Best Spaghetti Sauce Recipe)
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
1. Spray a 9″ pie pan with PAM and preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
2. Mix together cooked spaghetti, margarine, parmesan cheese and beaten eggs.
3. Spread mixture in greased pie pan.
4. Top with Ricotta.
5. Top with Spaghetti Sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
6. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until edges are bubbly.
7. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
8. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
This is a great recipe to make ahead! If you’re removing it from the refrigerator to bake, make sure to give it a few more minutes of baking time.